Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

i am the rain


Pete Doherty - I Am The Rain

Ich war die Tage noch bei meiner lieben Omama, weil ich sie noch einmal sehen wollte bevor ich nach Costa Rica gehe. Im lieben Rheinland wars zwar sehr warm aber auch regnerrisch und gewitterich (wenn es das Wort überhaupt gibt) schön wars trotzdem, hier ein paar Impressionen.
/I spent the last days at my granmas house, because I wanted to see her once again, before I'm going to Costa Rica. In the lovely Rhineland was quite a warm weather but it was also a little rainy and there were some thunderstorms, but it was really nice. Here are some impressions.








4 Kommentare:

  1. These are some beautiful photographs! Def. following!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    http://sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh my the food looks really good and refreshing xoxo
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, i'm following you :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    P.S. I ordered a ramones shirt originally but nirvana was all i received. oh well i guess it's destiny and i'm sorry regarding to kurt's unfortunate incident. thank you for the thoughtful comment :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Jetzt habe ich Lust in den Zoo zu gehen :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nami

    AntwortenLöschen